How to auto-mount a ntfs partition on a TazUSB Slitaz?

Hello,

I'm using Slitaz [TazUSB] in a hd/usb, partitioned as follows:

Sdb1 - EXT3
Sdb2 - NTFS
Sdb3 - SWAP

I tried to make the partition sdb2 be mounted automatically at /mnt/sdb2 folder.
But I had no success editing the fstab file.
And after much thought, I remembered that if the computer does not have an
SataHD, probably my external drive would be recognised as SDA.
Then I realised that perhaps a script was needed.

So please, someone help me with the script? Or someone could tell me how to do?
And where I put the script to run automatically? I did not find the
/etc/init.d folder.

Thanks,
Rodrigo Boechat