Re: help for gnomad2 and mtpfs needed

Hi bikepunk,

I sent the previous email 2 mins early. I found the problem. Your receipts now compile on tanks. I just compiled them on tanks.

Again id3tag.pc was culprit.

The correct id3tag.pc should look like this:

prefix=/usr
exec_prefix=/usr/bin
libdir=/usr/lib
includedir=/usr/include

Name: id3tag
Requires:
Version: 0.15.1b
Libs: -L${libdir} -lid3tag -lz
Cflags:

Somehow its not appearing like that. Will fix it tomorrow.

Rohit