Re: Website Portuguese Translation

Hello Paul and everybody on the list.

I translated the website, part of the docs (cookbook, manuals) except by the files under the directory
'handbook'.
A tar.gz  file can be reached at:

http://claudinei.110mb.com/slitaz/pt.tar.gz

A todo.txt containing the current translation status is also available:

http://claudinei.110mb.com/slitaz/todo.txt

The handbook translation is matter of time, i'm working on it with another slitaz user called Alice.

Thank's Paul for sending the files!

Claudinei