Re: receipt for chmlib

thank you ,
Just wanted to ask one more thing, this making of packages is pretty
much exciting to me, i have never done anything like it before and
with slitaz it became understandable and easy ( Comparatively) . but i
hope its ok that i keep on putting up receipts for the same (whichever
programs i am able to package)  here on the mailing list. i do
understand that you guys must be very busy to keep checking receipts
all the time, if so please let me know,
cheers.