Re: Website Portuguese Translation

Thanks Paul, i'll try to use another machine to install mercurial.

Claudinei

2008/8/25 Paul Issott <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Claudinei

You'll need to install mercurial. Christophe will be in touch to let you have a username/password. After that we'll have to try it and see? If you can't install any packages though....

Anyway we can still use the list so not a problem.

Paul

I just pushed everything for you, I'm off to bed now.