Re: receipt for chmlib

Le Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:13:55 +0000,
"Allan Pinto" <allan316@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> hi Eric
> so the new receipt should be like this, right ?
Yes.

And here is the -dev receipt.
Note: WGET_URL and compiled_rules() are removed.

The build is made via the WANTED variable.

# SliTaz package receipt.

PACKAGE="chmlib-dev"
VERSION="0.39"
CATEGORY="development"
SHORT_DESC="library for dealing with CHM format"
MAINTAINER="allan316@xxxxxxxxx"
DEPENDS="chmlib"
TARBALL="$PACKAGE-$VERSION.tar.gz"
WEB_SITE="http://www.jedrea.com/chmlib";
WANTED="chmlib"

# Rules to gen a SliTaz package suitable for Tazpkg.
genpkg_rules()
{
	mkdir -p $fs/usr/lib
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/lib/*.*a $fs/usr/lib/