Re: SliTaz Goes Virtual Part 2

Incoming from Paul Issott:
> http://virtualbox.wordpress.com/2008/06/27/slitaz-gnulinux-is-here/
>
> I ain't saying nothing this time.

I'm new here, and missed most of the earlier discussion (can't read
French, drat).  What am I looking at at that link?  New image, what
changes?  I got 1.0 on 28Jun2008, and it works fine on two machines
with separate usbkeys so far(Compaq Evo PIV and Dell D620 laptop).
I've only played with it a bit, but I like it.  It's the simplest OS
--> bootable usbkey install I've seen.

I have noticed keyboard handling's wonky.  I booted with lang=en
kmap=en, and some keys don't do what they're supposed to, on both
machines.

(*)
- -