Re: SliTaz Goes Virtual Part 2

Bonjour

The documentation contains an error. Using kmap=en is incorrect since it
does not exist. If you use boot parameter kmap=en, you will not get what
you expect; instead the system will default to kmap=us. It appears that
what you require is kmap=uk.

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 17:46:18 -0600, "s. keeling" <keeling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
said:
> Incoming from Paul Issott:
> > http://virtualbox.wordpress.com/2008/06/27/slitaz-gnulinux-is-here/
> >
> > I ain't saying nothing this time.
>
> I'm new here, and missed most of the earlier discussion (can't read
> French, drat).  What am I looking at at that link?  New image, what
> changes?  I got 1.0 on 28Jun2008, and it works fine on two machines
> with separate usbkeys so far(Compaq Evo PIV and Dell D620 laptop).
> I've only played with it a bit, but I like it.  It's the simplest OS
> --> bootable usbkey install I've seen.
>
> I have noticed keyboard handling's wonky.  I booted with lang=en
> kmap=en, and some keys don't do what they're supposed to, on both
> machines.

cooltaz

--
http://www.fastmail.fm