Re: New package: emacs

Le dimanche 06 juillet 2008 à 17:30 +0200, Christophe Lincoln a écrit :
> > Hi!
>
> Hi,
>
> > I miss emacs, so I've made a receipt for building
> > emacs on SliTaz.
>
> Tiny corrections: CATEGORY value is all lower class. Libexec files goes
> in /usr/lib/$PACKAGE not /usr/libexec (dont exist on SliTaz), you can
> use the configure option --libexecdir to set correct path.
>
> Do you know Zile: http://www.gnu.org/software/zile/ ?

I don't, seems to be a interesting project. Thanks for pointing me
towards the Link.
But there's already vi, nano, geany and maybe other editors in SliTaz
and I'm not convinced to add another to the list.
(And, honestly, I prefer the real emacs)

--domcox

---
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list.
Web site : http://www.slitaz.org/