Re: SliTaz website down?

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 8:17 AM, Julien Rabier <julien.rabier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Tuxfamily is a great great hosting platform. Far from my mind to mean the
> opposite.
> I'm implied in the team of toile-libre so it was the occasion to put discretly
> the name in the conversation. By the way, we already proposed to pankso few
> months ago to host slitaz but the discussion not led anywhere.
>
> Well, about the irc channel, it exists, even if it is not really popular (I
> mean not many users, about 3-4 users in general)
> irc.freenode.net
> #slitaz

Julien,

I'll leave it up to the project's administrators to decide where it
should be hosted.  Anything which eases the burden on them is surely
welcome, though.

Thanks for telling me about the IRC channel.  I hadn't seen it
mentioned anywhere so I didn't know about it.  When I'm online I'll
idle in there.  From the number of forum members it appears that
SliTaz already has quite a few users.  Hopefully more people will be
in the IRC channel as the number of users increases.

> PS: excuse my english !

There's nothing wrong with your English!  I wish I could speak and
write French as well as you write English.

Russell Dickenson

---
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list.
Web site : http://www.slitaz.org/