Re: SliTaz website down?

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 8:02 AM, Julien Rabier <julien.rabier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It seems that it's time to make some ads :
> http://toile-libre.org          aka free web (free as in free software)
> A french hosting platform which is very very good.

Julien,

The only problem I see there is that the site appears to be in French.
 Since English is "the language of love", surely a site in the English
language would be better suited to SliTaz?  :P

Seriously, a project I'm associated with uses Tux Family but I don't
mind where and how SliTaz is hosted.  My thoughts on having someone
else host it - for free - is that it reduces the cost (assuming
someone's paying to host SliTaz now), also that it allows them to
focus on the distribution itself, not hosting.

On a different topic altogether, I'd like to see a SliTaz IRC channel.
 I'll perhaps put this (also) in a separate email message.

Russell Dickenson

---
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list.
Web site : http://www.slitaz.org/