Re: SliTaz on junauza.com - Jun Auza Blog

"This is a rather upto date Linux distro. PPP conflicts between ppp for dialup modem and network operating system may need sorting out? SliTaz works with all my monitors and components in my computers other than external dialup modems."

Is there any way we can fix can fix his external dialup modems?

Paul

> Message Received: Mar 29 2008, 10:24 AM
> From: "Christophe Lincoln" <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: SliTaz on junauza.com - Jun Auza Blog
>

> > There's a link on Distrowatch as well.
>
> fr...
>
> Y a aussi un lien sur Distrowatch (dans la colonne de gauche:
> Dernières revues...) et sur http://www.tuxmachines.org/ avec un
> intéressant commentaire au sujet du noyau Linux:
>
> http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/25460
>

> > Paul
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---