Re: SliTaz on junauza.com - Jun Auza Blog

> "This is a rather upto date Linux distro. PPP conflicts between ppp
> for dialup modem and network operating system may need sorting out?
> SliTaz works with all my monitors and components in my computers
> other than external dialup modems."
>
> Is there any way we can fix can fix his external dialup modems?

The problem comes from the fact that the DHCP client is started on eth0,
so users must stop DHCP befor they can use PPP in kernel mode. We
should stop automaticly DHCP client if lease can't be found. For now we
can document PPP configuration in the Handbook. I will do it in a
while, want to post about i18n on the forum (we need some more Busybox
keymaps definitions files and talk about support such as Russian).

> Paul

SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list.
Web site : http://www.slitaz.org/