Re: SliTaz on junauza.com - Jun Auza Blog

Hi folks,

> "This is a rather upto date Linux distro. PPP conflicts between ppp
> for dialup modem and network operating system may need sorting out?
> SliTaz works with all my monitors and components in my computers
> other than external dialup modems."
>
> Is there any way we can fix can fix his external dialup modems?

"However, SliTaz does have ppp 2.4.4. You can use pppd call apex(paula)
command."

"Calling for developers to write a small front end to ppp 2.4.4, that
can start and finish connection in one step? Its about time to link the
launch of ppp from browsers?"

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/25460#comment-7842

Was thinking at it...

> Paul