Re: [Sawfish] issue with html5 datalist element rendering RHEL7 x86_64

On 2020-02-21 Robert 'Bobby' Zenz wrote:
> Curious...I'm out of ideas on that one in that case.

I've had a similar bug for literally years in my setup, all through
different versions of Fedora.  I always thought it was firefox's
fault... I never thought to blame sawfish.  But that would explain why
my bz's went unanswered and un-me-too'd.

Anyhow, I can reproduce this bug on my fairly modern setup:
My box is currently:

Fedora 30
Firefox 73.0
sawfish-1.12.90
gtk3-3.24.11

The "datalist element" test has the options pop up halfway over the
text field vertically.