Re: [Sawfish] issue with html5 datalist element rendering RHEL7 x86_64

I can confirm, I just compiled HEAD and I'm still seeing it.

I also have to correct my initial assertion, I'm also seeing this on
16.04 with Firefox v72. Given that, I'm assuming that this is a change
on Firefoxs end which triggered this.

Benedict, can you check which Firefox version is running on your RHEL 6
machine and which in your RHEL 7 machine?