Re: [Sawfish] Compile failure with new gcc 10.0.1-0.7 in Fedora 32

Kim B. Heino said:     (by the date of Sun, 2 Feb 2020 23:54:20 +0200)

> There was also rep_INTERN() that I had to comment out. Compiled fine
> and seems to work, but is this correct thing to do?
> https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/sawfish/blob/master/f/duplicate.patch

I thought that it's working? :)

Trevor Cordes said:     (by the date of Mon, 3 Feb 2020 01:39:51 -0600)

> On 2020-02-02 Kim B. Heino wrote:
> >
> > Any help? I still love and use Sawfish, although there has been no
> > commits in Sawfish github repo for last two years. Sawfish will be
> > dropped from Fedora unless I can get it compiled.
>
> I'm just a lowly user, but I wanted to say I can't live without
> sawfish!  Someone please help!
>
> --
> Sawfish ML

Janek Kozicki, PhD. DSc. Arch. Assoc. Prof.
Gdańsk University of Technology
Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics
Department of Theoretical Physics and Quantum Information
--
http://yade-dem.org/
http://pg.edu.pl/jkozicki (click English flag on top right)