[Sawfish] Compile failure with new gcc 10.0.1-0.7 in Fedora 32

There was some "multiple definition of" errors when trying to compile
Sawfish for upcoming Fedora 32. More specific, Qleft, Qright, Qtop,
Qbottom, Qroot and Qcenter are defined multiple times.

I see those six (without Q) are DEFSYMed in two files, and only those
six. I simply tried to remove duplicate DEFSYM lines, but that resulted
undefined str_left error. Is there some extern I'm missing, or how does
that DEFSYM() work?

Any help? I still love and use Sawfish, although there has been no
commits in Sawfish github repo for last two years. Sawfish will be
dropped from Fedora unless I can get it compiled.

See build error log in:

https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/3823/41323823/build.log