|Re: [Sawfish] clicks sometimes cause resize|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] clicks sometimes cause resize
- From: Takeshi Hamasaki <hmatrjp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 15:58:45 +0900
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to; bh=E8yaaHwIJoOsn/sU/BEMqrmzdZk2H7jDyRfPYFtgawQ=; b=swtiin1hdHOwTKkyALYS4Mj0LB1+TB/rEUl+lGTHdsbTL1uYwwKX1IWn3ylDhPIU+x gfLhPqjYu9R2BUfWNmaR9rvG33Y2spt06bA0xvPbEKRjx2nnsKAnO6aFiXG/SaqhXVWK O406KPQedD/njuNjx6BYc0A9AOgHRHoPZJZdH3YlFo5izG7Tbx6xDcGNMidTwembWGyV 2MVVZQekJ4ppcrQrDSiLmf2+2d18djjx5M1b2NF70yeqr+3czVOG/lFNzvJSLJ0r3CC7 FPPkGD8dcXBbszoFKCHecfX2L644rh3oNqUoWmWnA4IefABaq1HVSY1UAcyae5V7EpRH 7d3g==
I don't have a fix, just to add another occurrence report.
Same happens on Firefox 52.5.0 on Debian 9.1, too.
2017-12-09 14:54 GMT+09:00 Trevor Cordes <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> This has been mentioned here before, recently. Sometimes clicking at
> random places in an app like firefox causes the cursor to switch to a
> cross and then moving the mouse resizes the window, without the button
> being held down. Obviously a bug.
> Anyhow, I recall no one could pin down exactly how to reliably
> reproduce it on demand. I just did:
> In FF57 open a couple of tabs. Click the empty area to the right of
> the tabs, to the right of the "+" sign. Then click one of the tab
> titles. This causes the "click turns into a resize drag" bug
> instantly, every time. At least for me on Fedora 26 anyhow.
> Anyone have a fix yet?
> Sawfish ML