Re: [Sawfish] CSD and hyperactive window resizing

I can reproduces this by all gtk3 applications. If you move the window
by the menubar and you again fast right-click on the menubar you have
the resize mode. This happens here by all gtk3 applications by the
menubar, but i have no idea how to fix this, or is this an gtk3/gnome3
gimmick? See video by this mail.

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0