Re: [Sawfish] Evince window decorations?

> Hi,
>
> That is that what the gnome folks want. Open sawfish-client and type:
>
> (window-type (select-window)) or
> (window-get (select-window) 'type)
>
> and you got "unframed".
>
> And you can also read the comment in:
> /usr/share/sawfish/lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl
> to understand why.
>
> The gnome developers says you don't need a frame (same here in
> gedit file-roller and all other gnome application) and they know better
> what you want ...

And this is exactly why I moved to KDE when Gnome 3 came out - the Gnome
folks believe they know exactly how everyone SHOULD work on their linux
machine and try to force you to work their way, and strip out one of the
original benefits of Linux over Windows and MacOS, which was its
near-infinite configurability.

I recommend switching to Okular instead of evince.

--
TTFN, A^3 ***********E-mail*aaa@xxxxxxxxxxx**************************
*Mundus Vult Decipi**S-mail*902 Landstage Ryogoku, 1-20-12 Midori****