|Re: [Sawfish] About librep and rep-gtk beng installed in different trees|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] About librep and rep-gtk beng installed in different trees
- From: Brett Viren <brett.viren@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 07:57:31 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=uNt/oJmtELHEK5hr6yDWUnoOzuDUHc0cyrBl3lIUS+A=; b=knQoZ/rDtSEu90O29qPC0f7BqXT2tmNUWpfUIlLu8ALPlVGhBpL1FjO3TCHVeZ7TEJ udmQNA9j163jp9DgjhqSlzqzzmKxyEFbfPKZUizP+pwp7ruwHQVQMmchgf4onJZDL2mY EKMLbnkznWm6BoL862v4V5MO+RgFqGKN+vihbVb2Giyi/jzaGJt1NWQyTQ1hXRzuj5qo IxUCLyIms7nsCZwQm94VwQ4GIegYkiLLbuBrS4EVuDQyaHFrwRpQOannkLK/bbR0f0qe PKGPUKTzGSuMU3SPc6nYDyFxnaPYjEYnRD8KaanwwLxN89OD7DhG9z+OgMf8frJl9Bwl NyGg==
I'm just guessing but did you try adding the installed directory
holding librep's .pc file to PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
before running configure?
See pkg-config(1) for more possibilities.
On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 8:59 AM, Anderson Torres
> Hello, Sawfish hackers!
> I have a problem installing rep-gtk in a different tree than librep.
> I am using a brand new Linux distro, NixOS. It uses a different
> approach to install software. Basically, it installs every package in
> an exclusive directory, and locks that directory to avoid
> So, when I install librep, it goes to a directory
> /nix/store/HASHTREE-librep-version. But, when I try to install
> rep-gtk, it tries to write on librep's tree and fails.
> I am reading the sources in order to fix it, but I have no knowledge
> about Autoconf and the like. Can someone help me?
> Many thanks in advance!
> Anderson Torres
> Sawfish ML