[Sawfish] About librep and rep-gtk beng installed in different trees

Hello, Sawfish hackers!

I have a problem installing rep-gtk in a different tree than librep.

I am using a brand new Linux distro, NixOS. It uses a different
approach to install software. Basically, it installs every package in
an exclusive directory, and locks that directory to avoid
modifications.

So, when I install librep, it goes to a directory
/nix/store/HASHTREE-librep-version. But, when I try to install
rep-gtk, it tries to write on librep's tree and fails.

I am reading the sources in order to fix it, but I have no knowledge
about Autoconf and the like. Can someone help me?

Many thanks in advance!

Anderson Torres