|Re: [Sawfish] how to sort entries in bindings in sawfish-config|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] how to sort entries in bindings in sawfish-config
- From: Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 16:22:40 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=jpberlin.de; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:content-type:in-reply-to :references:subject:subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:from :date:date:message-id:received:received; s=mail20140220; t= 1418656931; bh=KidD+ofePvpe3bFCZgBeBIyA9biW5DmoYG9rfn5zdS8=; b=L aqi6HWjUw85Py9GVK/OmldxPfA3Kjw6/zhjvHsXVGMh7Ubv95yVInCP05JwZlfXe vFuXWsP4oXwlZRtQTyXS0fO+H0JIXIy3QMOL8Eyrvc+2qzr07RoccImxhAtnqn9K +ycJ5p/TFRKHDw/Y0SWvu+6/slqhbZqhjUyLfwS4u45RC1Ud4sIbQBakXDfNIQOB ymlm7TIYSiUF5ZwEo7aia7qC85+g9lTI/tpVkOX4qt0b8iq4EzdQgV3yw7tgaIFv HqtVXx1clz5sCp/HC+O4eRp+H8srEuwBskDKg1KBI1mCQ4urU5QIlLztTreYWchV lb3WkSdUYf7JATzrvpPy8uwliYiGe8FQxLyqi3yxPQlZXiy2kLMzNDMO9qjcrj1E 7kBVgG/WIkc/KCfktwS/iitLI2yX9SZLvIF/XsB5pScNRkH+qIxZvOh5GzbdVLej cQTrqhlMa/EBqD8zN23wTdndRLABOuVrW2MGtjgbleW3tcSCwaDbBhqJKF7hwJMP LuFAeIk+8jqpe2u31/5SAbgDQ8N1iZCfg9yb8VwmmXHma50aHAcUzK8NO/MSW+yj a0nRd0NnBLAHPEqSt+yxvimAziI7ckI9gsczbpIyu9NhrS7LBgvA5wl6bDwM/5gG fZ/DlZHhDPz4LLeA4TjP65k/qi1jlcnOXzpSQka93U=
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
the bindings are added in the order the modules that provide
keybindings are loaded, that's why they are alphabetically sorted in
each module/category, but not the whole list.
Yes, the code is generic, else it wouldn't work at all, but I may have
a look at it.
On 13.12.2014 06:59, D M German wrote:
> hi Chris, everybody,
> there is one annoyance in sawfish-config that I was trying to fix:
> In the "Bindings" section, the keybindings are not sorted by Key
> nor command. i was trying to fix that. I figured it was a simple
> I have been looking at the code of sawfish-config and I can't
> figure out where the list of keybindings is added to the GTK
> Does anybody know? The code to create the widgets looks very
> generic and it is hard to follow and understand.
> I got as far as finding that gtk/widgets/keymap.jl is where the
> widget it created, but i can't still figure out how it is populated
> (and where).
> thanks for any help,
> -- Daniel M. German "I don't know if HAL is
> homicidal, suicidal, Dr. Floyd, in 2010 -> neurotic,
> psychotic, or just plain broken." http://turingmachine.org/
> http://silvernegative.com/ dmg (at) uvic (dot) ca replace (at) with
> @ and (dot) with .
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----