Re: [Sawfish] few theming questions

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 14:40:40 +0100
wrote Zenlima <post@xxxxxxxxxx>:

>Hi,
>
>@fuchur
>Thanks a lot for your effort - its helped a lot! :-)
>
>Without any composition is works great (exept a short flicker in the
>corners when changing the focus). But once composition is working (I am
>using compton) the refreshing is often missing or half done. I also
>watched this behavior witht he flexible title length.
>
>Can that refresh be forced for focus change and title width changes, so
>that it also works properly in composition mode?
>
>Thanks,
>H.

I have no problems here. It works perfect on my gentoo with compton
from git, but i have replace "reframe-window" with rebuild-frame in your
theme.jl, maybe it fix the short flicker, but need more testing.

I have compto started with "compton -cC -f" and use my module for
sawfish from here:
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish/2012/11/msg00034.html
It runs without errors.

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0