Re: [Sawfish] Key-binding is broken.

On Saturday 03 November 2012 20:50:03 Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> On Saturday 03 November 2012 09:34:57 Brett Viren wrote:
> > The other odd thing is that as I move my mouse after clicking the
> > "Grab..." button (and after the key strokes have failed to be noticed)
> > then the "grab" is completed with the "Move" action.
>
> That is correct. Moving the mouse generates a 'Move'-event. I may increase
> the px you have to move the mouse until that event is generated.
>
> Besides I now remember...: what about commit
> 595fe9556d55e075c37683fa5925bf955da18274
>
> In my test it worked well... Gonna test with clean config soon.
>
> Regards,
> Chris

Indeed! I reverted above commit. ... before I did that change I was like "eh,
that can't work as you expect." - but after testing it DID. ... for an already
existing user. But for a new user/user without previous SF stuff it does NOT.

I wonder why. As far as I can see it should either always work or always fail.

Either way - GIT is fine now and I'll investigate more to achieve what this
commit was intented to.

Regards,
Chris