Re: [Sawfish] Cairo-dock: less maximaization space, screen sometimes garbled

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Fabrice Delente <delentef@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I donot use cairo-dock.
>> But, your problem maybe because that, cairo-dock requires a
>> compositing manager.
>

> I have compton running as a compositiong manager.

It is cool that you have had a compositiong manager running.
Still, I do not feel obliged to predict whether your xorg was properly
setup or not. For example, has Composite enabled in your xorg.conf
file? (or things like that)

>> Why not use the gnome-panel or xfce4-panel?
>

> Matter of taste.

It 's only a reminder. And so is the xfwm4.

m.w.