|Re: [Sawfish] Cairo-dock: less maximaization space, screen sometimes garbled|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Cairo-dock: less maximaization space, screen sometimes garbled
- From: Mogei Wang <mogeiwang@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 19:29:56 +0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=ZGz5ojF/7PLUtuE1q3d7C8jInDVk0hTBhj/ugHMYhj0=; b=ipE5x5xP1EFmr8h/+uLb3WMtFZ9P0crrOARRPEqKpxcI1Toc1XYcuwgxXcwKjMGg77 OpW43XexWFIKEZEZGttJ30HZfU5lqyZOiXI0tWjQzmLInbQq5Q9aoQRZ5xwUa59Jprho C6PUWxDMzhDvrfOpPUB3t1kfIptIprPGEDNuq4fCEOl+pBPgLHZbuTe90lRJ2rf9tvQ1 2Vl7xK3FIZp56TrTuLepeBHJ1o0MncR23jufyNBR/HJn825uFOx+BpyQiznV6jrQT/Fg MBIMcPbZTPL5CVva5MUXniDsIEd8gkvBMHL8HJMaTIg5Cs3ZVIrFdYRlXgZV4ySEX/gL NrNw==
On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Fabrice Delente <delentef@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I donot use cairo-dock.
>> But, your problem maybe because that, cairo-dock requires a
>> compositing manager.
> I have compton running as a compositiong manager.
It is cool that you have had a compositiong manager running.
Still, I do not feel obliged to predict whether your xorg was properly
setup or not. For example, has Composite enabled in your xorg.conf
file? (or things like that)
>> Why not use the gnome-panel or xfce4-panel?
> Matter of taste.
It 's only a reminder. And so is the xfwm4.