Re: [Sawfish] Cairo-dock: less maximaization space, screen sometimes garbled

I donot use cairo-dock.
But, your problem maybe because that, cairo-dock requires a
compositing manager.

Why not use the gnome-panel or xfce4-panel?
Or, you can also try a compositing window managers, xfwm4 for example.

m.w.