|Re: [Sawfish] Cairo-dock: less maximaization space, screen sometimes garbled|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Cairo-dock: less maximaization space, screen sometimes garbled
- From: Mogei Wang <mogeiwang@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 17:42:00 +0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=NGFgtLDVxyvBzS+5a/TF+DX+85VCuz9mvV6tkyuSyjo=; b=T4juSXoDoT1KJSFEz5D3LK2lmf0HSaGtH7Pe9fG8rzoztaHh1h4ncz/c3Kl/PHHvjS OZSj7T8tb0bNp1+mVCsrQ9C62oIiYDoQfvLzJawtlfvMh2GiFqOy3B0d/qAyjyh/k5cn NhXnN1G5DAeAG5ShCrU4+PN4Gu46xEOjROIQ/Fk9q1nvYTbExv+x0EkNpXEQBEuAx841 rBXmX48btapiyad+1M8vL0pJIqCPrJu5E6IefEHaQy6Z5Dlm6miyukbXFCI/TJw/b7Ru b+RPwJ7cmxzr+YKLViJ/RjfdPlXwyQZOMIptSYNTqaXc+MJjT+9vhJyf/iH0cTizQkql NZVA==
I donot use cairo-dock.
But, your problem maybe because that, cairo-dock requires a
Why not use the gnome-panel or xfce4-panel?
Or, you can also try a compositing window managers, xfwm4 for example.
On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Fabrice Delente <delentef@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When I use cairo-dock with sawfish, I notice these two problems:
> * Windows don't maximize as much as when cairo-dock is not running: my
> cairo-dock is on the left of the screen, and maximized windows leave about
> 1/3 ot the left part of the screen empty;
> * When clicking on a sub-dock in cairo-dock, sometimes a black rectangle
> with the icon in this subdock appear at the topmost leftmost position of the
> screen. This is not a window, it looks liker some off-screen drawing that
> should'nt appear...
> This is on Gentoo, on a machine with an Intel GM965 chipset; I use the
> latest sawfish and cairo-dock.
> Fabrice DELENTE