|Re: [Sawfish] Key-binding is broken.|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: "sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Key-binding is broken.
- From: Richard <r_j_humphreys@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:06:00 +0000 (GMT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1351767961; bh=PbJA5iWgNrwtED5HRm4aaAc9HMWnbGjWAu4FkXK2r7Y=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=pv7/uxtqgPEhpazNRhh4RAl4jPl2UZunoa44CmjoVBpJKjrwGi0R5iF2RW1E9sNtAV7wjACf9qqaPOkkLLOJ51n9K5evkyqknyepQrp8prFdo+VyZ9K//FTQVSoYJkn/T2ppz/E+YGLyMgltoYZw1Gqe0Dqf2QC+lx3JyDE6VMw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=yNgyX7IOezQqMkxCTqqhERRbE2Gy7YD4pUfUWH4+LBpsAGqp40kEknvyiF+DTJXLV3G4iZ3A+Ws4bx+378tZBDVerGrll+RFgf0WCNTUk1Egxfr83RAANCXBiDXc752bYLgcZVH+78fEC9pbct6yOGF6wgX7xn7Zjb1ChebQywU=;
For what it' worth: I have only been using sawfish for a few months, but I have never seen this fully working. I always assumed that it was a known bug which was not being attended to. Some key combinations grab successfully, while others are ignored...
> From: Rafal Kolanski <xs@xxxxxxxx>
>Cc: fuchur <flohtransporter@xxxxxxxxx>
>Sent: Monday, 29 October 2012, 16:46
>Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Key-binding is broken.
>I have had this problem since the start of september (see "I can't seem
>to grab keys in configurator" from 04/09/2012). Unfortunately, I haven't
>been able to identify the problem, and just resorted to typing in
>keystrokes by hand. I assumed this was due to me forcing my input method
>to be xim, but seeing other people with this problem makes me not so sure.
>On 29/10/12 14:28, fuchur wrote:
>> If i try to add a key-binding but nothing happens if i click the button
>> and then press a keyboard key. If i press the mouse button it works.
>> Also not all keybindings work if i add manually (keyname get with xev).
>> I use the latest git and i can reproduces it on gentoo and debian
>> testing. I also have start sawfish with a empty ~/.sawfish.