|Re: [Sawfish] Key-binding is broken.|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Key-binding is broken.
- From: Brett Viren <brett.viren@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 21:03:36 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=/sydk4kO3kcRg+fDYfaIItKNLnysLbnvztAMt6loetw=; b=CWxYtcoo7DLxf5fpmr+jEouBFvSm6VrREl5O3ZqlLjziunx7ELnwWAKMka/Mwidl9H W+fcWMQGJY7ohZObuHkdLtniL0yUE/y51PN9UPwYSyKlG2hwuL7sSFsCT/1mtPeRj5cc Vz0lUnmFa3iKrbj57dlR5Z5CU7psLWxT4U/5AowbfhD7NuAWYAhjmMYH4/pM2rnbTXUX EXMkxxonncEBEDhib3ZK8aeKBOKhTwP5eTazotz3hRkRNcHGLJJavU+cxLxegUAI4/vK aaSs5NtrxYeXCOxeZt/xfpq+RUvR90KEfCBqjm89BXIHgU3k5eBatBmA2SVR3l0K7IG9 GN5w==
On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:06 AM, Richard <r_j_humphreys@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For what it' worth: I have only been using sawfish for a few months, but I have never seen this fully working. I always assumed that it was a known bug which was not being attended to. Some key combinations grab successfully, while others are ignored...
I think it is a recent regression. I noticed some key binding
problems using the version in git as of two weeks ago. I'm using
sawfish under LXDE.