[Sawfish] Pango

My machine runs arch linux (x64) and I keep it patched up to date as often as I can. Yesterday's updated appears to have broken sawfish by the package change 'pango-1.30 -> pango-1.32'. It appears that libpangox is now missing.

I have fixed the problem by reverting to the older version of the package - but that is a workaround which I would not like to leave in place indefinitely.

So, on to the questions:

- Has anyone else noticed the problem?

- Is this a problem with sawfish or a problem with pango?
  And thus; should the solution be in rebuilding sawfish (presumably with different dependencies), or waiting for the arch package to be re-issued with the missing library in place?

Thanks, R.