[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: "sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Sawfish] Pango
- From: Richard <r_j_humphreys@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:20:33 +0000 (GMT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1351768833; bh=bhx2lx3IdBxKAeGYz03pzqYIW32ZpNV01AktqaglxmM=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=bbTOn2a7WCx+z8wSTnsfWg0op0bIwomsUP5u5xWH4QkoCFzlwWB+ujfXMEp8AmDemwuJcJNVduUPknWte1QasSX3cZYSkHnuotAPMNXMSfoZzN4RxDb36fO2/8kiqWtq9ZQHe4aKlt3SKRRguT/fSEQy0DgAlGU0pCbQt8kcwJ4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=nfocJL1V11v9/LpRsmxsF4rCtNsTjrPjGIr6fUezvsLissJNQUlB95t6Dfu6Ou780waR0HIp9CWEx+roDKTmYro6BZDacwUEQowUDfODigZIXXkUTzViZlS4eEXgYhRkQTQuRDUklUk0reww9OKp9D7SGMuwbsVNoztrRjEAHsY=;
My machine runs arch linux (x64) and I keep it patched up to date as often as I can. Yesterday's updated appears to have broken sawfish by the package change 'pango-1.30 -> pango-1.32'. It appears that libpangox is now missing.
I have fixed the problem by reverting to the older version of the package - but that is a workaround which I would not like to leave in place indefinitely.
So, on to the questions:
- Has anyone else noticed the problem?
- Is this a problem with sawfish or a problem with pango?
And thus; should the solution be in rebuilding sawfish (presumably with different dependencies), or waiting for the arch package to be re-issued with the missing library in place?