Re: [Sawfish] The auto-avoid feature request

Thank you, Chris. Yes, from its description, I can see that repel is
what I want. But after the installation, I found that it does not work
well.
It has never pushed the other windows for me. Instead, it makes the
focused windows very hard to move. The string "Repelling" displayed at
the center of the screen is boring, too.

Anyway, I agree with the author that, "the reality is that the
resulting layout may not be so great, but it's sure fun watching it
get there."

With best regards,
M.W.