[Sawfish] The auto-avoid feature request

Recently, I have also noticed that, the Aura window manager  (by
google for chrome-os; see [1]) can move the unfocused windows
automatically to meet the users' needs [2]. That is, when I drag one
window to cover the most area of another window, the wm would move the
second window to some empty space. This the auto-avoid feature seems
very cool!

I believe that such a feature can be achieved in sawfish. Can anyone
write an extension to address this feature request please?

Thanks in advance!

yours, m.w.

[1] https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/dev/developers/design-documents/aura
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNs0kNOIBnk