Re: [Sawfish] main popup menu font size

> I'm not in front of a Linux machine, but something along the lines of
> pm-hibernate and pm-suspend should be what you're looking for.

On second thought, there is something I don't understand: when gnome
is running and I close the lid the laptop suspends. If I open the lid
it wakes up. If I'd like to have the same effect without gnome I guess
I can just execute pm-suspend before closing the lid but when I open
the lid how will the laptop wake up? I mean it's easy to make it
suspend but what about waking up?

Cheers,
Daniel