[Sawfish] Re: Lxpanel deiconification sometimes shifts all windows up

I am a newbie here, and this problem seems very strange for me.
But, since the deiconifing action shifts the windows by the
height/width of the title bar, it can be resolved by selecting a theme
without the title bar.
I have tried the "M3-" theme [1], and it works properly.

Yours, M.W.

[1] http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/M3-