[Sawfish] Re: Lxpanel deiconification sometimes shifts all windows up

I have this same problem when using sawfish 1.5.3 with lxpanel 0.5.8,
and have no solutions.
According to my tests, lxpanel works well with openbox, xfwm4, and
metacity,  and sawfish works well with docky, xfce4-panel, and
gnome-panel.
The issue seems to happen only when sawfish and lxpanel are used together.

Yours, M.W.