Re: [Sawfish] Re: High IO while config is open.

Thanks for the hints so far.

I'm at the moment trying to narrow this down with inotifywatch...there
is definitely something fishy going...but can't tell if is Sawfish or
GTK, see (attached) inotifywatch_local. That does not explain the disk
IO, but accessing that directory for 1k times during only a few seconds
of running?

I also tried with a new user, there was still disk-IO, but only a 10th
of it, around 50kb/sec. If I execute "inotifywatch -rv ." in the new
users home (which I can still do there, as I have too much in my own)
it shows still heavy access to (the empty) .local/share (around 400
times). I'm not sure if that tells you anything, though.

Does anyone else see this, by the way? Because if not, I assume that it
is my setup in some way.

Thanks for sticking with me so far.

P.S.: "gzip it"...dude, now I feel dumb...