[Sawfish] Re: is there a trick to getting the popup menu working

Did this ever get resolved?  If so, I'm not seeing it in the archives.
I may be having the same problem.

popup menus aren't working for me, but only for certain menus -- like
window-menu, window-ops-menu, workspace-menu, etc.  It *seems* (though
I'm not positive on this yet) to be the menus that include closures that
are causing problems -- triggered by some librep change, maybe?.

What happens is that the window simply silently fails to pop up.  Simple
menus work no problem, but since most of the default menus include
submenus that do some of the fancier stuff, popup menus appear at first
not to be working at all.

If I have time I'll look into it further, but honestly time for me is
limited right now, so I can't promise much.

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan@xxxxxxxxx>