|[Sawfish] is there a trick to getting the popup menu working|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Sawfish] is there a trick to getting the popup menu working
- From: sam <throwit1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 14:35:42 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:date:from:to:subject:message-id:reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-disposition:x-sid-pra:user-agent; bh=nQAmiPtTSv8AiXCZNR5TUfKY96avos1h5shexLnT5qI=; b=OgJAXhyevVtaYV24x3YiRCBKHc00njA0952qzX7M3gMwXEZRhKxGkhATzy0VvmEf+B 3ZEyBbtR5U8UDdLpbwqJAwnlWAPStlOgyEvGtFjG2BU8XlTdTuTcuYktPlo1JA1SVKxv sNGYlg6xhl4JvEzwIUIwhliZYivEqmebZiVDWWb6oBWYljBn2kvab1JdrzkOmxq7Ya/I 09q16d/Vu1GGxObF1P7JR5ZPW6z+Gk0KqHJ6cxcLFVHSiEHR1rST+Ory4W1iFaSeacNq c87E3pngdZNw5w25GN0KPXCzDNR7n2oiBBBdMcTI0j+kPmzNwRep+6uJOebs9ZQNtClK qDXw==
I'm currently on Ubuntu 12.04, compiled from git (pulled 2 days ago, Aug 22 2012)
window rules work, viewports work,
the "main" popup menu is not showing, the
"Button 3-Click display the menu listing all window operations"
I thought the problem might be Unity so I installed a couple of other desktop environments and tried sawfish in each
Does anyone have hints for debugging this? Hope I'm not missing something really obvious.
one more request - I like to place windows against a left or right edge so I can move the mouse immediately to the edge and be on a scrollbar. Is there a way to turn off the sawfish edge handling? I think that's what's preventing me from doing this anymore.