|Re: [Sawfish] Window dimensions are off by 226x238 when set via Window Rules|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert.Zenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Window dimensions are off by 226x238 when set via Window Rules
- From: Teika Kazura <teika@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 15:10:39 +0900 (JST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lavabit; d=lavabit.com; b=r9vp1cV1ZpngX3scNZ4us5nKnxht7L4L1HtJJxDL6lQQAlM9YLlaDa2t1B3uS+l9oO5o2KkaaIuJqBwG3bDUlslEPVrFmmn5QmR98aAJ2CtuoS61WvoYJ1UWF77PCmMzFqQZAei1vdwVzcu5T6LFf6c+5OFm//P/cRq1sj3JFUE=; h=Date:Message-Id:To:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:References:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
The easiest try is to delete ~/.sawfish/window-history (or move
elsewhere), and restart. You may have to repeat it a couple of times.
I don't know what's the cause. Perhaps border thingy? You may want to
search ~/.sawfish/custom for the word "border", or "226", but to be
sure, first it's better to set the frame type to none, and see the
shifted pixel numbers. (I.e., does 226 include the frame part?)
If you don't mind, you can upload these files here.
Teika (Teika kazura)