Re: [Sawfish] Window dimensions are off by 226x238 when set via Window Rules

I've already removed it but that did not change the behavior.
Additionally I was able to reproduce this behavior on my laptop.
I'm seeing this reproducable with 1.5.3 (installed via apt),
1.8.2 (from source) and now 1.9 (from source).

It's confusing as setting the sizes via Devil's Pie or wmctrl
works fine, and Sawfish also does remember the dimensions correctly
via the window history. Only setting it in the Window Rules yields
this behavior.

I do not want to exclude that that's a problem with my setup,
but I'm not sure about that either. That happens with the three
mentioned versions above, either in a custom X-Session, Gnome2 or
Xfce session on Ubuntu 11.04 and 12.04...did not try to start
Sawfish stand-alone, though...will do that when I'm home.