Re: [Sawfish] lack of contributors

I have a bit of experience with DEB packaging, and would like to
volunteer to maintain packaging compatible with Debian and Ubuntu.

When I have time, hopefully in the next two weeks, I'll try to get an
up-to-date repository set up on Alioth (debian repo server). I
currently have a guest account there, for some .NET packaging work I
did earlier. Typically Debian likes to maintain their own repo's for
the packaging (/debian directory), from which upstream tarballs are
imported. Once working we can request a sync with Ubuntu. And perhaps
a PPA can go up also.

Whoever has packaging experience and would like to assist please raise
your hand. I might run in to some problems that I could use a hand
with.

Cheers,
-E