Re: [Sawfish] Re: window rules working only at Restart

On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 15:45:39 -0500,
Rodrigo Amestica <ramestica@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> but then, how to force a refresh? I just tried refresh-window but
> there was no change. No way to reapply rules on the fly to an already
> existing window?

it is clear now that the problem is how you (GSR) suggested. In emacs
the 'frame' parameters (like the name) are set after the frame has
been created. I can get rid of the problem by changing the way the
emacs frame is created.

many, many thanks,
 Rodrigo