[Sawfish] Re: window rules working only at Restart

ramestica@xxxxxxxxxxx (2012-03-02 at 0941.09 -0500):
> I was tweaking my sawfish configuration because there is one specific
> window that I cannot control with window rules. Now that everything
> is working like before that specific window is still not responding to
> the rules. The window in particular is an emacs frame created
> from an org-mode visiting buffer to spawn what emacs-fu calls sauron
> (a notification mechanism.) for some reason rules do not apply to this
> window. i have checked in sawfish-client that name and class of that
> specific window matches what i have setup in the rules dialog, but
> still the window does follow the rules i have set.

When you say checked, do you mean all the info sawfish gets when the
window appears, or after a while? I ask because I think some apps
appear with some values and then change them, so matchers (devils pie
too, not just sawfish) are unable to perform the right actions.

GSR