|Re: [Sawfish] window rules working only at Restart|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] window rules working only at Restart
- From: Rodrigo Amestica <ramestica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:13:27 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lavabit; d=lavabit.com; b=nbBZSZuwCXsBW83cqarg5S34Ny5+79gbo7B+3UYrX/Xmw9zDAaUDW0n4Iz0jKp7YpanrSWBvjEvLNfF3Xt4FNJJnY6LpDGEg2P45I4iKC4Y7ljy16PyPCPoMQXTSemaF97qLQgPkNV3ntfp4nvBp6q9BQ2F9goD8Tu5Wi006mZU=; h=Date:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:User-Agent:Organization:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
- Organization: El Lugar
On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 08:19:02 +0100,
fuchur <flohtransporter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Either you test it with a new user or you attach your
> ~/.sawfish/custom and ~/.sawfish/rc file, and maybe has
> someone some time to test what is wrong with your settings.
as a different user, with no rc file and only what's shown below in
custom, I get the same symptom. Window rules are applied to existing
windows only at the moment I restart sawfish. After that any new
window matching the rule will not acquire the given frame-style.
Something went really south with in my installation.
;; Sawfish user customization -- do not edit by hand!
;; Use the configurator instead.
;; sawfish version 1.8.1, written Tue Feb 28 20:03:07 2012
(custom-set-typed-variable (quote default-frame-style) (quote brushed-metal) (quote frame-style))
(custom-set-typed-variable (quote match-window-profile) (quote ((((WM_NAME . "^rodrigo.*")) (frame-style . simple)))) (quote match-window) (quote sawfish.wm.ext.match-window))