Re: [Sawfish] window rules working only at Restart

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 08:19:02 +0100,
fuchur <flohtransporter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Either you test it with a new user or you attach your
> ~/.sawfish/custom and ~/.sawfish/rc file, and maybe has
> someone some time to test what is wrong with your settings.

as a different user, with no rc file and only what's shown below in
custom, I get the same symptom. Window rules are applied to existing
windows only at the moment I restart sawfish. After that any new
window matching the rule will not acquire the given frame-style.

Something went really south with in my installation.

thanks,
 Rodrigo

;; Sawfish user customization -- do not edit by hand!
;; Use the configurator instead.
;; sawfish version 1.8.1, written Tue Feb 28 20:03:07 2012

(custom-set-typed-variable (quote default-frame-style) (quote brushed-metal) (quote frame-style))
(custom-set-typed-variable (quote match-window-profile) (quote ((((WM_NAME . "^rodrigo.*")) (frame-style . simple)))) (quote match-window) (quote sawfish.wm.ext.match-window))