|Re: [Sawfish] It seems sawfish cannot manage GVim ?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] It seems sawfish cannot manage GVim ?
- From: z_axis <z_axis@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:47:02 +0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=163.com; s=s110527; h=Received:Content-Type:To:Subject:References:Date: MIME-Version:Content-Transfer-Encoding:From:Organization: Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent; bh=t/AKQvg/2CSMy6+t29Jf7/FVcJ 3JTLtBNX1aSDZ5WtQ=; b=jRJkkirdy7miUS8dPbyaKyfzhOVJtQxb/ViKwwgcqQ rthhnPi/9rO0K3NZePOCcs1A0QRqB4GsjoXqIkl9ZQsNS9tXl+yl/GJsyKJNIA85 TEXPUNNTSrr0pbPw/eVXJX97Re7AXQT0Ko4Ia9PbXH8xt7PUQKiYpRt4PzVFG9Qh k=
- Organization: zsoft
thanks! I'll have a look at windows-rules later.
在 Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:17:22 +0800，fuchur <flohtransporter@xxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:40:29 +0800
wrote z_axis <z_axis@xxxxxxx>:
ok, I will attach those files.
在 Tue, 28 Feb 2012 15:17:42 +0800，fuchur <flohtransporter@xxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 08:21:55 +0800
wrote z_axis <z_axis@xxxxxx>:
mv .sawfish/window-history ~
custom lisp/ rc
But GVim still appears on top left corner.
在 Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:19:20 +0800，Teika Kazura <teika@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Have you got ~/.sawfish/window-history? If so, move it elsewhere,
or delete it.
Teika (Teika kazura)
Either you test it with a new user or you attach your
~/.sawfish/custom and ~/.sawfish/rc file, and maybe has
someone some time to test what is wrong with your settings.
You use window-history. Window-history default use '(WM_CLASS
WM_WINDOW_ROLE) but gvim give each time you open gvim a other
Take a look in your ~/.sawfish/window-history file you will find many
entries like this:
(position 754 . 198)
(type . default))
(type . default))
So you will got no match and sawfish will use for an new gvim your
default settings by window placement (by your settings top-left)
You can use windows-rules for gvim, this should overwrite the
使用 Opera 革命性的电子邮件客户程序: http://www..opera.com/mail/