Re: [Sawfish] window rules working only at Restart

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 23:44:21 -0500
wrote Rodrigo Amestica <ramestica@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Hi,
>
>window rules are applying only after restarting sawfish. At the moment
>specific windows are created they do not get their specific rules (no
>frame, sticky, etc.) but only if I restart sawfish. I'm using sawfish
>1.8.1 over ubuntu 10.04 (gnome)
>
>Was this an issue at any moment?
>
>thanks in advance,
> Rodrigo

Either you test it with a new user or you attach your
~/.sawfish/custom and ~/.sawfish/rc file, and maybe has
someone some time to test what is wrong with your settings.

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0