|[Sawfish] It seems sawfish cannot manage GVim ?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish <sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Sawfish] It seems sawfish cannot manage GVim ?
- From: z_axis <z_axis@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:55:34 +0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=163.com; s=s110527; h=Received:Content-Type:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Transfer-Encoding:From:Organization:Message-ID: User-Agent; bh=uSp4mGY0HH8olhsDRpITJHBrvS9aMMbZPHu7BCpBVYk=; b=P 2+SIq/mPDel6Y2PHZR2nDctoRh80miFVkrG+Ilj2zNVeMDvuGXwXfoKDT57/CmuU PoTfbJnUVZ7aDsWm8gBm6qmyqizQCpTy7YTckGPVzq88Juz8Z2ecQ48EG5H5CVGZ uHM2dPzf6LkHZFKUzFMNz8qRuUsjwlQDv2twGqvh0k=
- Organization: zsoft
I have make sawfish memorize the lcoation and size of GVim window.
However, once started GVim alway stay on top left with a small window.
How can i control it ?