|RE: [Sawfish] Sawfish usage poll|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: <sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [Sawfish] Sawfish usage poll
- From: <Michael.Schmitz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:10:33 +0300
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Thread-index: Acx/DVOpPa44aHIlSPmIf8PcCUZhuQAUzNeg
- Thread-topic: [Sawfish] Sawfish usage poll
> 1. Do you use compositing = transparency?
No, I don't see the added value.
> 2. Do you have codes which use event synthesis or replay?
No, not currently, but this is an interesting feature. I used
something like that when I used SCWM years ago, but I didn't
try "porting" my code to sawfish.
> 3. Do you use input translation per window? (If you don't know it,
> see the section "Keymap transition" in the file "KEYBINDINGS".
> 4. Do you use edge-actions except edge-flip and viewport dragging
> (formerly known as infinite-desktop), that is, our genuinely new
No, I didn't know this feature.
> 5. If you have any other questions you want to ask, write in. We'll
> do another survey.