|Re: [Sawfish] possible infinite recursion?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] possible infinite recursion?
- From: Brian <oldminer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 02:32:53 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=TWIqxZie1uGkkqP3p2T8mRo9oqLPOG/PgT/Dfc7cajI=; b=mkipSi3eWD2jhuIMdIzIOr17l36UH0n8I7ZKtaKK6juR+ggpitrOSzyVXMuNNh/EVZ X+PmXmR+nGEMJdqdRWhJhUtTTMH8eCsEc4cC6gSsWecIOBi5rd+65lHRTVgqI+MhOI2T OVPlzmXcCJbHlLvEt2RGQvNSmvO/T1lKKI5aM=
On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 20:40:52 +0200, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
>> find attached the xlockmore.desktop file for further analysis
On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 7:44 PM, Teika Kazura <teika@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Confirmed. xlockmore.desktop breaks. Is that all? (Please temporarily
> delete it.)
> Chris, can you fix it, or ask Matthew?
Looks like the issue is that the category is "System;". The trailing
semicolon results in an empty string once the category is split at the
semicolons, which triggers the crash.